Before Christian vs Bryan Danielson

« Older   Newer »
»Jack Six-Echo«
CAT_IMG Posted on 22/6/2011, 00:37     +1   -1

»Matt Stryker: Ladies and Gentleman, joining me this time, its one half of the Unified Tag Champions... Bryan Danielson. Well good evening Bryan, tonight you have a very important match against Christian for the United States Championship... and the people think that your have no option to win this match... Your toughts?

»Bryan Danielson: First of all... Welcome to my Show, this is the time when you shut your mouth, and take nothes from a real wrestler. Let me introduce myself... Im The Founding Father, AKA The Master of the Small Package, AKA The man to Violent for PG Television, AKA The Best Fucking Wrestler in the Fucking World, and of course... The American Dragon... Bryan Danielson, and this its a special message for everyone who cares about their healthy... found yourself just i like found me in the Age of the Fall, praise to your god mercy... now that the ECW it´s gone the competition its going hard, and before answer your question, i want to make you another one... Matt... Are you Stupid?.

»Matt Stryker: Of course no... but why are you talking about?.

»Bryan Danielson: Only a retard like those people would said a horrible thing like these... but anyway tonight i have a very important match, and this message it´s going straight to my oponnet... Christian i already defeat you two times, for two diferent championships, but this is the past, for the past 3 weeks i make a point in every Raw, i called Christian three times... but nothing happenned... but dont worry i know the truth, you know the truth its very simple, your... captain charisma its frightened of having another match with me, i give him a opportunity to not show in this match, but he declined... i dont know if he is to brave... or just to stupid, but anyways tonight theres so much at stake, tonight i will make a point, i will be a triple crown champion.

»Matt Stryker: You sound so coinfident with your words, finally i personally want to make you a question... you were the World Heavyweight Champion for at least 3 or 4 months... and now you are going for the United States Championship... i dont understand... Why leave you rematch for the World Heavyweigth Championship for a secondary title?

»Bryan Danielson: You sound just like Cm Punk, or a lot of these reatrds out there, for me theres no secondary championships, you make the value of the titles... you make your own fame, i will tell you a story, years ago there was a man who was kicking heads in of everyone in every country, he won championships everywhere, he defended all with bravery, theres more wait, he gains the nickname... "The Best Wrestler in the World"... he´s name was Bryan Danielson, he became one more of this parasites when he enter to the WWE, he was the favourite... Daniel Bryan... he was a shame, but ive got a better history... Daniel Bryan its dead... in front of you its Bryan Danielson, this Bryan wants everything, i show everyone that i was the best World Heavyweight Champion in this company, they know it, im the best thing that ever happened to this business, maybe one day ill will get the World championship again, but not tonight, tonight opens a new chapter in this company and mark my words... if i win this match... no... WHEN I WIN THIS MATCH!... in the next Raw... everything will change... for good.

»Matt Stryker: Well... Thanks for your toughts... And you what do you think?, Its Bryan going to be the next United States Champion?.

Estoy aburrido de las promos normales, el que entiende... entiende.

Ah y cualquier crítica por el inglés no será tomada en cuenta :D

CAT_IMG Posted on 22/6/2011, 00:44     +1   -1

FINALLY TORRES HAS COME BACK... HOME
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Group:
(eh?, que hago en el club de fans de cena, ami no me agrada cena x.x) XD By:John_2801

:idol: Tremenda promo, simplemente increible.

»MËÐLØP™«
CAT_IMG Posted on 22/6/2011, 00:44     +1   -1

Menos mal que me va bien en ingles, de la promo algo entendi, suerte contra Christian.
Es bueno innovar un poco, y queda bien asi en ingles, pero habra gente que seguramente no entendera una mierda

The Rober R Superstar™
CAT_IMG Posted on 22/6/2011, 00:48     +1   -1

Yo tambien pense en hacerlas en ingles, pero le quita entretenimiento, tienes un ingles Hispano acojonante xddd

AndreGM17
CAT_IMG Posted on 22/6/2011, 00:48     +1   -1

Algunas fallos de ortografía, pero en definitiva buena promo para preparar OtL y manejo heel de Danielson. Habrá que ver que ocurre si ganas el título...

Dark_Memnoch
CAT_IMG Posted on 22/6/2011, 00:56     +1   -1

La promo está tremenda, pero hay muchas faltas y no me refiero a las tildes :trollface:
Mucha suerte en OTL

Sekai
CAT_IMG Posted on 22/6/2011, 01:13     +1   -1

que ingles de mierda :trollface:

Gran promo, veamos que pasa en tu lucha

antiGravity™
CAT_IMG Posted on 22/6/2011, 19:25     +1   -1

Burlandote de la gente que no sabe ingles como Franco? :trollface:

Muy buena promo

Happysuricato™
CAT_IMG Posted on 22/6/2011, 19:41     +1   -1

La promo está tremenda usando perfectamente el carácter de superioridad de Danielson sólo un fallo que me ha echo daño

AKA The man to Violent for PG Television

Creo que querías decir Too que significaría demasiado violente para la televisión xD.

CAT_IMG Posted on 22/6/2011, 23:06     +1   -1

Usuario ''5 Estrellas Platino''
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Group:

QUOTE (antiGravity™ @ 22/6/2011, 16:25) 
Burlandote de la gente que no sabe ingles como Franco? :trollface:

Muy buena promo

Anda gil de cuarta ¬¬

9 replies since 22/6/2011, 00:37   125 views