Al comienzo del evento de XNL, Previa por el cinturón nacional.

« Older   Newer »
»Jack Six-Echo«
CAT_IMG Posted on 20/8/2011, 05:05     +1   -1

»Bryan Danielson: I´m Already defeat my oponnent last night, and just like him, tonight my oponnent will be buried by the American Dragon, Bryan Danielson. Tonight you dont have de hilarious masked man. Tonight you are facing the Best Wrestler in the World, and don´t worry... I will bring XNL a real champion. I´m taking this belt to the United States to make it more famous... I will...

»Límite: ¡Si!, si weon si sé, mira espera de ahí te camino que tengo un asuntito aquí... ¡Wena po weoncito!... ¡Sorry i fogot that you can speak spanish. Let me introduces myself... my name is Límite, and i the National Champion of Xplosion de lucha libre, I´m the best Wrestler in the World here, and if you think for just one second that i´ll will make you this easy... you are wrong. Tení que estar bien weoncito si pensay que me vay a ganar shoro.

»Bryan Danielson: My Spanish it´s terrible, but don´t worry, i understand your bad english. First of all Iám not a rookie. I been in this Business mora years than you and this little bitch here, I am wrestle a tone of good competitors all around the world, and i tell you from now on. You dont have what it´s takes to bet me, and when the bells rings... I will be the new... national champion.

»Límite: ¡Jajaja!, ¡Este weoncito si que me hace reír!. Listen to me mierda... you dont talk to me like that and get away with yours, i kick kick you fucking ass in that ring later tonight. Tuviste cuea al ganarle al puma chileno la semana pasada... Just luck.

»Bryan Danielson: Shut the fuck up!, and please leave now or will kick you fucking face and her fucking face, go and fuck this bitch like she deserve, because... [Comienza a patearlo] Leave you son of the bitch!.

»Límite: ¡Te cosiste weón!. ¡Te voy a sacar la cresta en el ring!, nadie se sale con la suya después de lo que hiciste, nadie me humilla al frente de mi mina weón!

Promo pequeña, traté de hacer una conversación fluída de lo que sería un americano con un chileno como este luchador, en fín fue corto pero es algo, esto es como lo que pasó antes de esa lucha. saludos.

CAT_IMG Posted on 20/8/2011, 05:29     +1   -1

Usuario ''Leyenda''
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Group:

Muy buena promo, y el tal Limite maneja a la perfeccion el Espanglish :trollface:

Web   Top
»p.GFX«™
CAT_IMG Posted on 20/8/2011, 05:32     +1   -1

Gran promo y me alegra que te haya servido los videos... pero te cosiste weon.

LFelipe_Taker
CAT_IMG Posted on 20/8/2011, 05:42     +1   -1

Jajajaja la wea xDD está buena la promo, es bien weoncito el límite :trollface:

PanshoDize
CAT_IMG Posted on 20/8/2011, 05:58     +1   -1

Jajajajaajajajajajajajaj manera de reirme, excelente promo wn xd!

chemaxwylde
CAT_IMG Posted on 20/8/2011, 06:02     +1   -1

Genial promo, muy cómica y dando un buen sentido a la storyline. Suerte.

CAT_IMG Posted on 20/8/2011, 12:06     +1   -1

FINALLY TORRES HAS COME BACK... HOME
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Group:
(eh?, que hago en el club de fans de cena, ami no me agrada cena x.x) XD By:John_2801

Tremenda promo, la stroyline esta siendo increíble.

Danix4
CAT_IMG Posted on 20/8/2011, 12:34     +1   -1

Muy divertida Bastian, si si si... Muy divertida

Hank.Chinaski
CAT_IMG Posted on 20/8/2011, 13:32     +1   -1

Muy buena Bastian, está bien reirse de vez en cuando, me gusto ;D

El Suri
CAT_IMG Posted on 20/8/2011, 14:06     +1   -1

Tiene mejor spaninglish que Diego xDDDDDDDDD, Muy buena promo me reí bastante xDDDDD.

Dark_Memnoch
CAT_IMG Posted on 23/8/2011, 15:07     +1   -1

Dios, que grande el Límite. Muy buena promo, tus backstage en inglés están causando furor.

10 replies since 20/8/2011, 05:05   112 views